The resuscitation anesthetic surgery department has been in operation for nearly 12 years since Hoan Hao General hospital was established. The department of anesthesia is a department of service for patients. With a team of highly specialized, dedicated and thoughtful service, the department has now developed branches such as neurological anesthesia, general, liver, bile, urology, head and neck, otolaryngology, gynecology…
FUNCTION AND MISSION
- Examining, treating, operating surgeries and giving emergency for the whole hospital, in addition to participating in outpatient emergency when necessary.
- Operating room: This is where the surgery takes place so the risk of cross-infection between patients and medical staff is very high so prevention is very important throughout the process of work and development of the department.
- Economic management in medical: This is where the best technique and the best anaesthetics are used, therefore, economic management is concerned and strictly controlled.
- The Surgery – Anesthesiology Department has 3 operating-table , 1 postoperative room, 1 preoperating room to ensure patients of the department implement the anesthesia and resuscitation techniques in the best and most effective way.
- Improve service quality under the direction of the hospital’s Board of Directors, perform early surgery packages, request surgery, reduce pain after surgery.
- Advanced technical expertise: Sending professional staff to study, standardize all professional techniques used for patients.
- The patient was warmly and attentively received from the hospital’s team of doctors and nurses.
- Keeping continuing to implement the best postoperative analgesia technique.
- Controlling the disease is always ensured and prepared carefully.